Accounts Assistant, £22,000, Poole
As the Accounts Assistant of this well-established manufacturer, you’ll play an important position in the team, supporting their small, sociable team with financial tasks, as well as bringing valuable knowledge and fresh ideas into the business.
As an Accounts Assistant you will:
- Providing finance and accounts support
- Processing supplier, subcontractor and sales invoices
- Updating order logs to reflect invoices received
- Reconciling bank statements, post receipts and payments
- Processing expenses and credit cards
As an Accounts Assistant you will be:
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in an office environment working to tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player, with the ability of working with people both internally and externally
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is a manufacturer specialising in the design and execution of large-scale structural frameworks. With over 30 years in business, the company is progressive in their ideas and long-term visions for continued growth. Additional benefits include a Friday drinks fridge, in-house table tennis and monetary vouchers for hard work!
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Accounts Assistant role. Call Maria on 01202 688 554 for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.