Account Manager, Competitive Salary + Bonus, Poole
As Account Manager you will be responsible for developing and nurturing around 50 accounts, managing your own pipeline and working closely with the wider sales team, to continuously uncover new opportunities and maintain solid business relationships across a portfolio of existing client accounts.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own pipeline and accounts
- Identifying new business openings
- Introducing upgrade opportunities to existing accounts by conducting remote demonstrations
- Ensuring all communications are tracked on the CRM
As Account Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Experience in business to business (B2B) selling
- Proven success building strong relationships over the phone
- Ability to interact confidently with customers to effectively problem solve
- Self-starter and team player
- Demonstrating an attitude to learn
- Experience using tools such a Sales Insight, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Marketo would be advantageous
Background & Benefits
Rubicon’s client are a national technology company, providing bespoke solutions for businesses across multiple sectors through their creation of smart, innovative products. This business, who’s head office is based in Poole – Dorset, continues to grow and thrive despite the unprecedented times we are currently facing.
As Account Manager you will join a hardworking but fun, sociable team that feels more like a close-knit family rather than just your work colleagues. You will have the opportunity to develop and progress within this growing business, your hard-work, inputs and achievements certainly won’t go unnoticed.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Account Manager vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie on 01202 688542.