Account Manager, £48k OTE, Remote role – M4 corridor (covering Southern Region)
As Account Manager you’ll plan and nurture sales activities to achieve company growth. Within this engineering focused designer and manufacturer, you’ll be responsible for increasing brand and product awareness through maintaining and developing key relationships with existing and new customers.
As Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing the sales territory plan alongside the National Sales Manager
- Maintaining and developing both existing and new customer relations
- Generating new client opportunities, managing customer expectations and accurately updating CRM to reflect opportunity and account status
- Promoting the brand and products to a large customer base through widespread networking and product demonstrations
- Full accountability for your region’s revenue and pipeline
- Supporting regional forecasting with proactive use of the CRM system
- Ensuring all reports, documentation and customer details are available and accurately maintained
As Account Manager you’ll have:
- Business to business sales experience specifically into the healthcare industry
- Territory sales management experience
- Proficient use of a CRM system and pipeline management
- Experience dealing directly with customer negotiations and managing expectations
- Proven KPI and sales success
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Be computer literate
Background and Benefits
Rubicon People Partnership’s client is an established manufacturer of quality and bespoke products specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of an ever-growing sector. Using innovative and award-winning technologies they’ve developed customer specific solutions for public and private services for over 70 years.
As Account Manager you’ll benefit from:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 4.5% pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Company car, laptop and phone
If this role is for you?
To avoid missing out on this Account Manager opportunity, call Jess or Amber on 01202 688542 for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.
Blandford Forum, DorsetProduction Engineer | £30,000 | Blandford Purpose As the Production Engineer for a successful engineering company, you'll work closely with Development and Operations teams performing essential daily/weekly tasks to ensure our job card routing is accurate, this includes New Part…View Job
Hampshire, SouthamptonCapacity Planning Manager, Remote Working (with travel into the office twice a week), £47,000 Role purpose As Capacity Planning Manager you'll be renowned for your exceptional relationship building skills internally, your ability to solve problems and regularly commended for your…View Job
Dorset, FerndownCreative Designer, Ferndown, £35,000 The Purpose of this Job: As the Creative Designer you will join the creative team, working exciting and diverse briefs from large and well-known brands/retailers. Reporting to the Head of Creative, you'll lead projects, managing all…View Job