2nd Line Support Analyst, £30,000, Romsey
The purpose of this job:
Due to internal progression, our growing client is looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join their corporate services team. As 2nd Line Support Analyst, you will play an integral part in providing resilient technical support on a busy helpdesk generating over 1500 tickets per month.
Your 2nd Line Support Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Log calls using the Help Desk software
- Management of personal call queue, ensuring calls are closed in a timely fashion
- Provide updates and ensure communication with the user is maintained.
- Escalation of calls to the IT Operations team or Management as necessary
- User Administration within the following environments: Active Directory (On Prem and Azure), Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, ExtremeCloud, and RSA
- Perform software builds/rebuild on laptops and desktops as required
- Troubleshoot hardware and software faults with IT equipment
- Ensuring that documentation is kept up to date with current procedures and processes
Knowledge & skills:
- Previous Service Desk experience
- Windows (desktop and server) operating systems technical skills – including build and issue resolution
- Linux technical skills – including build and issue resolution
- Ability to support Windows AD, Azure AD, Office 365, Exchange, M365 (including SharePoint, Teams etc)
- Understanding of networking
- Clear and approachable communication skills
- Good customer service skills
Your new employer
Rubicon’s client is a British centre of excellence for innovation and engineering that has been bringing the physical and digital world together since the 1950’s. With an international footprint, they provide their clients with solutions to their practical problems through their diverse, technology-focused, product suite.
As 2nd Line Support Analyst, you’ll receive benefits that stretch across Health & Wellbeing, Savings, Protection & Life, Leisure, and Entertainment as well as 25 days holiday (+ BH’s + Birthday off), 6% Pension scheme, Flexi-time, Flexi-leave and be a part of the bonus scheme.
If this role is for you
For more information or to apply for this 2nd Line Support Analyst vacancy please call Ellie or Ben on 01202688542 or apply to this advert.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.
Hampshire, SouthamptonBuyer, Southampton, £30,000 The purpose of this role As the Buyer you will be a vital part of the team, ensuring high levels of availability of products & materials at all business sites. As the Buyer some of your key…View Job
Dorset, PooleData Entry Administrator, Poole, £21,840, Temporary to Permanent As the Data Entry Administrator, you'll play an important role in undertaking general office administration and helping to promote and process customer orders. As Data Entry Administrator your responsibilities will include: Processing…View Job
Dorset, PooleProduct Manager, Poole, £45,000The purpose of this roleAs the Product Manager you will be part of an integral team within the business, leading in product development and managing the product portfolio.As Product Manager your responsibilities will include:Managing the full product…View Job