HR Assistan, Part-time (FTC), Wimborne, £26,000 FTE
Working closely with the UK HR Business Partner, you will be assisting the UK team to ensure efficiency and organisation of all HR tasks. This is a part-time maternity cover opportunity to support a global business, often collaborating with the international team. As a HR Assistant you will support the management team on HR projects and efficiently coordinate all workload.
As HR Assistant you will:
- Work closely with the HR management team to ensure all projects are completed and organised in a timely manner
- Assist the HR team with admin and communication aspects, including ensuring all documentation is filed correctly and systems are kept up to date
- Record and update employee data, assisting with all queries raised
- Assist the HR team with all aspects of recruitment from job descriptions to offer letters & contracts
- Liaise with candidates and communicate with agencies and the in-house team
- Assist with the monthly payroll when needed
Knowledge and skills:
- 2 year’s experience working in a HR Assistant/Support role
- Solid basic and understanding of employment law
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work towards tight deadlines
- IT Literate – highly proficient in Microsoft programmes
- Level 3 CIPD qualification or equivalent HR qualification is desirable
Background and benefits
Our client is a trusted global leader within the development of new biological medicines. Their customers include world leading pharmaceuticals companies. Their office is based in Wimborne but you can benefit from hybrid working, and collaborate with colleagues across multiple countries.
- Part-time 20-25 hours per week (across 4/5 days)
- Up to 12-month maternity cover
- Competitive salary up to £26,000 dependant on experience
- Free parking
Rubicon Recruitment Group are working with our client on exclusive basis. We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this HR Assistant vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Jess or Amber.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.