Customer Service Administrator, £30,000, Tunbridge Wells.
The purpose of this job:
As the Customer Service Administrator, you’ll play a key role supporting the client base by telephone and email, including issue investigation and resolution using the business software.
Your Customer Service Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Providing customer support involving issue investigation by telephone and email
- Handling customer enquiries using your knowledge of customer requirements
- Setting customer expectations escalating complaints where necessary
- Updating and maintaining customer information
- Involvement in testing new products/ projects
Your Customer Service Administrator knowledge & skills:
- Experience in a customer service role within insurance or pensions
- Experience within technical support and software solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Background & Benefits
Rubicon’s client has been supporting the financial industry with their software for over 15 years and provides a wide range of analytical products to a multitude of clients.
As the Customer Service Administrator, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary of £30,000, 24 days holiday increasing annually to 27 days (not including bank holidays) and private healthcare following probation.
If this role is for you:
We’re exclusively working on this Customer Service Administrator role. Call Chloe for information about this permanent opportunity or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.