Trainee Machine Operator, Newton Abbot, £8.91ph
In this machine operator role, you will work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment to fulfil our client’s full and growing order book. Joining a small and friendly team, full training will be provided on the equipment and machinery.
Full training will be provided for this role. As a machine operator, your duties will include:
- Working on a production line and monitoring equipment whilst running
- Operating automated machinery
- Loading and unloading materials (involves manual handling and heavy lifting)
- Assisting with any other duties as required
As a machine operator, you’ll:
- Have a reliable and positive work ethic
- Have Previous experience in a manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have your own transport or live locally
Rubicon People Partnership’s client is a well-established manufacturing company based in Devon that supply a range of both bespoke and batch quality modelling products. The products they create are used in various sectors such as the educational, media and arts, private, and industrial industries. The team are small and friendly, and are committed to thoroughly training new starters.
For more information and to apply to this machine operator role, call me, Harriet, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 688555 and I will talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website with an up-to-date CV.
Key words: production, manufacturing, machining, machinery, operating, trainee