Trainee Picker/Packer, Eastleigh, up to £20,500 per annum
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated individual? Could you buy into a brand’s story and have a real drive to help them succeed? If so, you could be involved in making this project a success and become a part of a fun and supportive team!
After a 5 year explosive growth, this British business is expanding fast focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle, and athlete performance products. As the business continues to grow we are looking for Trainee Pickers/ Packers to join their warehouse situated in North Baddesley.
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity with an IMMEDIATE START and for the right candidate, this could mean rapid advancement opportunities and the chance to gain a wealth of experience!
- AM Shift – 6am till 2pm (Monday to Friday)
- PM Shift – 2pm till 10pm (Monday to Friday)
As a Trainee Picker/ Packer you will need to have a good eye for detail and be able to work as part of a team. We may require you to carry out standard warehouse duties and work in other departments. Depending on your role, your main duties will be:
- Picking and packing of products
- Using RF guns to scan products and locations
- Unloading and loading HGV trailers and containers
- Checking quantities are correct
- Palletizing products, shrink wrapping and labeling products ready to be put away or despatched
- Quality control checks to ensure orders are being despatched correctly
- Using the computer system to despatch orders, deal with delivery notes and handle stock management
- Following instructions and paperwork with the highest accuracy to ensure orders are despatched correctly
The ideal candidate:
Ideally, you will have experience picking and packing, however, this is not essential. For this company, it’s all about having a positive and upbeat attitude towards work and the desire to learn and grow!
- Fluent in English
- Highly proficient in using computers
- Advanced numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communicator
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Trainee Picker/ Packer role. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.