Management Accountant, Honiton, £47,000
As Management Accountant you’ll lead and develop the experienced team and oversee the successful running of the finance department within this family-run, growing, finance business.
As Management Accountant you’ll:
- Prepare management accounts across associated companies
- Manage the finance team
- Complete analysis and report on company performance
- Partner with the Directors to prepare budgets and forecasts
- Streamline and improve accounting systems and operations
- Travel to client sites across the UK (staying overnight as necessary)
As Management Accountant your skills and experience will include:
- Proven success managing a finance team and dealing with accounts for multi-national companies
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of accountancy software, such as Xero, would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and professional telephone manner
Your new employer
Rubicon’s client delivers first class end-to-end financial solutions to several leading brands and is rapidly growing within their industry. They are in the process of moving to a brand new, state of the art office which boasts modern training facilities. As Management Accountant you will be given heaps of opportunity to progress within this successful business.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Management Accountant vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie or Ben at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.