CNC Miller, South Devon, £25’000
Our client, an established Engineering business operating in South Devon, specialise in the design and manufacture of various mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies. The purpose of these positions is to bolster the CNC department, helping to ensure that the company are meeting output targets. We’re looking for a CNC Miller and the main duties will involve setting up and operating the machines.
As a CNC Miller you will:
- Setting and operating a CNC Mill
- Loading and unloading the machine
- Constantly monitor the components being produced to ensure minimal wastage
- Supporting other departments when needed
What we are looking for from a CNC Miller:
- Previous experience working CNC machines
- Be proactive and hardworking
- Be looking to learn and develop their skills
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful, family-owned business that boasts a state-of-the-art workshop with very modern CNC machines and design facilities, all on one site on the Devon coast. This company have won a Design award for one of its products and have plans to grow and expand into new markets. They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers and offering a friendly working environment.
- Standard working week is 40hrs Monday to Friday, with a midday finish on Friday
- 20 days annual leave per annum, raising a day per year to 25 (plus the 8 bank holidays)
- Lots of overtime available paid at X 1.5
To be the first to receive information on these CNC Miller vacancies, please call me, Harriet, on 01202 688555 and I will talk you through the details. Alternately please submit your CV via this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Key words: CNC, machine, machining, machinist, machinery, miller, mill, turner, turn, lathes, lathe, production, engineering, manufacturing