QA Officer, Yeovil, £25’000
As a Quality Assurance Officer, you will work within a dynamic team in the food manufacturing industry and have responsibility for ensuring products meet standards set by both the company and regulatory authorities. Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Quality Assurance Officer is responsible for coordinating the activities required to meet the quality standards of the company’s customers within production.
Your responsibilities as a Quality Assurance Officer:
- Undertaking product quality checks
- Inspecting machinery after cleaning and repairs
- Assist in the enforcement of Food Safety Culture and Hygiene Practices
- Completing all necessary paperwork
- Performing internal audits
- Writing internal specifications
- Liaising with other departments where required
You will have:
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience working in the food industry, with basic supervisory experience preferable
- Knowledge of food quality and safety standards and procedures
- Ability to perform various specified duties to a high standard
- Good attention to detail and logical thinking
- A flexible and adaptable attitude
- An open attitude to working shifts
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful food business which is dedicated to producing innovative, high-quality products which are always at the forefront of market trends. The business is highly adaptable to the needs of their customers and are also dedicated to the ongoing progression of their staff. As well as a competitive basic salary, you will be given the opportunity to develop your expertise and knowledge of Quality Assurance, within a dynamic, innovative business.
Call Harriet, Rubicon Recruitment’s specialist Engineering Consultant for more information on this Quality Assurance Officer vacancy or apply to this advert directly with an up-to-date CV.