Production Team Leader, c£25,000, Dorchester
The purpose of the role
As a Production Team Leader, you will be responsible for day-to-day running of production, quality, training, and health & safety. You will liaise with supervision and management to facilitate the achievement of company objectives.
Your responsibilities as a Production Supervisor will be
- Understand and monitor the production schedule and prioritise and expedite the flow and use of materials, parts and labour to ensure productivity targets are achieved or surpassed.
- Communicate schedules and deadlines to all employees as required, controlling, and informing your team, planning and assigning work, providing work direction and communicating objectives, targets and results.
- Liaise with supervision/management in relation to the production schedule, quality and safety issues and provide feedback on employee performance.
- Performance of specific processes/tasks determined by supervision/management towards the accomplishment of the above.
- Be responsible for maintaining product quality standards and promote a positive attitude towards quality Know and comply with the QA procedure document and understand its importance to the business and all in it.
- Develop, display and instil an awareness of the need for a safe, tidy and clean place of work with a place for everything and everything in its place and show commitment to keeping it that way for the benefit of all.
- Be responsible to selection, development and assessment of reports.
You will have
- Previous experience of working within a Production or Manufacturing environment
- Good H&S knowledge
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to train and support colleagues
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skill
Your new employer
A well-established manufacturing business, supporting a market-leading businesses across the UK for c40 years. Our client has built an exceptional reputation based on delivering high quality innovative products, to meet the customer’s expectations.
If this role is for you
Call Charlie, on 01202 688 555 for more information about this Production Team Leader vacancy or apply to this advert.
Key words: Supervisor, Team Leader, Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, Industrial, Training, Health and Safety, Quality