Marketing Assistant, £22,000 FTE, 25 hours week, 12-month FTC, Tunbridge Wells
The purpose of this role
As Marketing Assistant, working within a successful software provider, you’ll contribute invaluable support to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for producing engaging communications both internally and externally through marketing projects and campaigns.
As Marketing Assistant you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting with a wide variety of marketing projects across social media, direct mail and ezines.
- Contributing towards the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Creating engaging and communications both internally and externally
- Ensuring that all marketing material is proofread to the highest standard
- Analysing the marketing campaigns to ensure that they are successful
As Marketing Assistant you’ll have:
- Some experience within a previous marketing role
- Experience within social media marketing and a passion for technology
- Knowledge of Adobe products
- Excellent editing, witing and proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills
Background & benefits
Rubicon’s client has been supporting the financial industry with their software for over 10 years and provides a wide range of analytical products to a multitude of clients.
As well as a good starting salary you’ll benefit from company pension with Royal London, Death in Service (2-3 times your annual salary) plus BUPA cash plan scheme (upon successful completion of probation).
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Marketing Assistant vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie or Amber for further information.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.