Picker/Packer, Sturminster Newton -£8.72/hour
You’re reliable and have positive work ethic. You’re looking for work with immediate start and you are located in these areas or you are happy to travel.
Our Rubicon manufacturing clients based in North Dorset are expanding their teams across a range of skills sets and have a reputation for recognising and appreciating good workers. They offer a professional and safe working environment and a supportive and friendly team atmosphere.
Your specific responsibilities as Picker/Packer will include:
- To receipt in and check all goods inwards for quality and accuracy of order
- To follow all the factory plans to ensure orders are completed on time in full
- To correctly store and rotate materials
- To maintain all areas in a clean and tidy condition
- To ensure that company Safety policies and Health and Safety regulations are followed in the factory
- Picking and packing of products on a production line.
Whilst we are still working on this vacancy for our client there are likely to be disruptions during the selection process because of the government’s lockdown related to the Coronavirus. Whilst my colleagues and I at Rubicon are all working from home, the situation remains quite fluid and we are receiving daily notifications from clients regarding their own working statuses, as you can imagine. Therefore, please bear with us throughout the recruiting process – from our response to your interest in this advertised vacancy, through to the interviewing stages right up to the offer and potential start.
Call Elena on 01202 688553 to discuss whether this is a good fit for your next role or email elena@RubiconPeople.co.uk explaining why you should be considered, including your current CV in a Word format.