Stock Administrator, North Baddesley, £24,000
The Purpose of this Job
As the Stock Administrator you will work as part of a wider administration team to manage the administration processes to support with the smooth and efficient running of the operations facility. You will work closely with the Administration Supervisor and the wider operations teams to provide support with stock control and all relevant goods in and goods out documentation. The admin team is split into multiple shifts – this vacancy is for the late shift, 2PM – 10:00PM, Monday – Friday.
Your Responsibilities as the Stock Administrator include;
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork and dispatch documentation is present and correct for all orders
- Manage stock and update the SAP system accurately
- Developing and improving administrative processes
- Update the warehouse management system with all relevant information
As the Stock Administrator, you’ll have;
- Previous experience within an administrative/ logistics role ideally within a warehouse environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience using SAP (advantageous)
- A pro-active, positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop
Your New Employer
Nearly 30 years into successful business, this global company is growing from strength to strength. They are expanding their operations facility as they embark into new territories. This certainly is the time to be joining this company as they continue to thrive within their marketplace.
As the Stock Administrator you will benefit from a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + BH and the opportunity to make a role your own whilst working in a brand new fresh and vibrant office space based in North Baddesley.
If this Role is for You
To apply for this Stock Administrator role, please apply to this advert with an up to date CV and Ellie or Megan will be in contact with more information about this permanent vacancy.