Production Planner, Poole, £26,000 (Fixed Term Contract – 12 months)
As the Production Planner you will report to the Head of Operations of the company. Your role will be instrumental in planning and progressing the existing production processes within the company, working with supplies and customers, to ensure on time delivery of goods.
As the Production Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling production work
- Working with and developing the use of the MRP system
- Ensuring all parts and materials are delivered on time
- Keeping stock at appropriate levels
- Liaising with management regarding bottlenecks/delays within manufacturing
As a Production Planner you will have:
- Experienced in production planning in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to juggle different tasks and a proven track record of hitting deadlines
- Experience working with ERP & MRP systems and have strong Microsoft skills
- Strong organisational and problem–solving skills, able to liaise efficiently with different parties
Our client is a specialist manufacturer, operating on a global scale. They pride themselves on offering sustainable solutions for their customers.
As a growing company, they offer good work hours (8am-4:30 Mon-Fri), 25 days holiday and an optional pension scheme. It’s a great time to be joining the team!
If this role is for you:
We are working as the recruitment consultancy on this Production Planner vacancy and have committed to submit suitable candidates to our client ASAP, therefore, reply quickly to this advert to avoid missing out or call Ben or Tina to discuss the role further.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.