Credit Controller, Poole, £26000
The purpose of this role:
Is to provide our c£26million turnover, industry leading, +30 years trading, Dorset based Business-to-Business client, with first line financial support to its clients as well as general cash collection responsibilities.
As Credit Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively reviewing, managing and collecting monies owing from customer accounts
- Obtaining trade references to determine creditworthiness
- Setting appropriate terms and credit limits
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Resolving invoice and payment queries promptly and efficiently
- Reconciling c300 customer ledgers
- Resolving discrepancies
- Producing and distributing customer statements of account etc.
- The production of relevant internal reports.
As Credit Controller you’ll have:
- A customer service attitude and the ability to clearly articulate information
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Strong IT skills; Microsoft Office and accounting software
- An analytical and problem solving mind-set
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Background and Benefits:
- As Credit Controller you’ll be an important part of a family run, very well-established and growing manufacturing and service supply business
- Modern open plan offices
- Monthly bonuses
- Holidays rising with service length
If this role is for you?
Rubicon Recruitment is working with our client on an exclusive basis and so you will not see this Credit Controller vacancy advertised anywhere else. For more information on opportunity call Ellie or Amber on 01202 688542. If you are not available during office hours, please feel free to apply via the link or directly through our website.