Machine Operator – £320 per week – Newton Abbot
You’ve prior experience working within a manufacturing environment, ideally with experience as a Machine Operator. You are possibly looking for work closer to home, have recently lost your job or are looking to secure more hours.
You are looking to work for a fast-paced manufacturing company, where you learn and develop machining and production skills. You enjoy working within a dynamic team and want to be appreciated for what you do.
Working Monday to Friday, this is a great opportunity to work for a well-established, profitable family run business.
As a Machine Operator your duties will include:
- Carrying out production, inspection, packaging, and machine operating
- Setting up machinery and ensuring all materials are readily available
- Effectively monitoring production equipment
- Assisting the workshop technicians and materials clerks as necessary
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
For more information and to apply to this Machine Operator role please follow the application process on this site or alternatively apply directly on our website.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Key word: machine, machinery, manufacturing, operating, production