Logistics Supervisor, New Milton, £30,000
As Logistics Supervisor within this hugely successful, well-established manufacturer and distributor, you will schedule deliveries, organise delivery routes and provide a first-class customer service.
As Logistics Supervisor you’ll:
- Schedule deliveries, adhering to company policies
- Organise delivery routes in a way that maximises profits
- Communicate estimated delivery times with drivers and customers
- Resolve customer issues
- Ensure transport is planned according to weight and driving time restrictions
As Logistics Supervisor you’ll have:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- IT literate and good Excel knowledge
- A hard-working and team player attitude
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client has been delivering high-quality products to popular brand names and the general public for over 30 years. They are a global business but are small in nature, the end-to-end manufacturing process is done in house from their huge, modern warehouse based in the picture-perfect New Forest.
As Logistics Supervisor you will benefit from 25 days holiday, workplace pension, company laptop and mobile, a Perkbox subscription…
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Logistics Supervisor vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Grace or Ben at Rubicon.
Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review each and every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to more easily upload your details on to our system.