Reach Forklift Driver, North Baddesley, £22,000pa
A dynamic and rapidly growing company situated in North Baddesley are looking for Reach Forklift Drivers to be a part of an exciting new project!
The ideal candidate will have a background working in a warehouse environment for at least a year with experience of driving a Reach and Counterbalance forklift, Picking, Packing, Goods In/Out and Despatch.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for the right candidate with an immediate start, rapid advancement potential opportunities and the chance to gain a wealth of experience!
- PM Shift – 2pm till 10pm (Monday to Friday)
You will need recent previous experience of driving a Reach forklift and a Counterbalance forklift. 90% of your time will be spent on the forklift but some of your responsibilities as a Forklift Driver will include:
- Replenishing stock
- Vehicle loading
- Assisting Goods in and Goods out
- Using computer systems
- Using RF guns to scan products and locations
The ideal candidate:
- Fluent in English
- Highly Proficient on computers
- Advanced numeracy skills
- Highly structured in your approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communicator
- Problem solver
- Great time management
- Reach Forklift Licence: (Essential)
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence: (Advantageous)
- Logistics: 1 Year (Essential)
- Goods In/Despatch: 1 Year (Essential)
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Warehouse Operative role. If you are interested in this permanent vacancy, please apply to this advert directly.