Customer Service Team Leader, Ferndown, £35,000 + bonus
As Customer Service Team Leader within this industry-leading, manufacturing business, you will be responsible for leading, mentoring and developing the customer service team, ensuring the level of service provided is second to none.
As Customer Service Team Leader you will:
- Manage the customer service team
- Provide support the sales and warehouse teams
- Produce monthly performance reports
- Respond to internal and customer enquiries
- Provide quotations and process orders
- Raise purchase orders
- Be the onsite health and safety representative
You will have:
- Proven success managing a customer service / sales order processing team
- Experience using SAP or a similar ERP/MRP system
- Stock control experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and self-starter attitude
Background & benefits
Rubicon’s client has been providing bespoke, innovative, and award-winning solutions internationally for over 100 years. Their ongoing integrity and ethical practice has enabled them to establish a solid client base that continues to grow.
As Customer Service Team Leader you will join the close-knit, supportive and well-established team and will enjoy quarterly bonuses, flexibility to work from home, 22 days holiday (+BH), free parking, a generous pension scheme…
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates to our client for this Customer Service Team Leader vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.