Marketing Manager, £40,000, Bournemouth
In this brand-new Marketing Manager role you’ll report directly into the Head of Marketing and be a key member of the team in helping launch a new online platform which will help to drive forward the strategy and be the voice of the customer for Rubicon’s commercial client.
As Marketing Manager you’ll:
- Measure reviews, ratings and customer feedback and communicate findings to the wider team
- Ensure weekly content is being uploaded and distributed in line with the agreed plans
- Understand all aspects of customer UX, action improvements and optimisation
- Run weekly performance reviews across key department functions
- Liaise with IT continually to ensure that the new platform is developed and optimised
- Support teams within the marketing department to analyse content performance and conversion targets
- Maximise SEO optimisation through working alongside other teams
As Marketing Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Previous experience within a Marketing Manager role with commercial involvement
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics / other analytical marketing tools
- Having an analytical and customer focused mindset
- Possibly have experience working with marketing platform technology
Rubicon’s client is a recognised retail brand specialising in developing eye-catching and creative products throughout the UK and Europe. Their product range is ever-expanding, and they are experts in what they do. Their financial position is strong, and they have reported growth annually over the last decade. Trading for over 20 years, they operate on a global scale from their Dorset Head Office, with 90 stores in the UK alone.
As well as a salary of £40,000, you’ll benefit from 33 days holiday (inclusive of BHs), free onsite parking and 25% product discount.
If this Role is for You
To apply for this Marketing Manager role, please apply to this advert or contact Ellie or Amber at Rubicon on 01202 688 542 for more information about this permanent vacancy.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.