Assistant Sales Director, Poole, £70,000 package
As Assistant Sales Director your role will be two-fold. To help manage and maintain National Group Accounts plus seeking new business, you will also oversee the operations of the Sales Office within this trusted, supplier and manufacturing expert. You will provide training and support to the experienced sales representatives, encouraging them to utilise all tools available to maximise sales nationwide.
As Assistant Sales Director you’ll:
- Explore new product avenues
- Uncover new areas and dealers
- Motivate and develop the sales representatives
- Maintain market trend and competitor awareness
- Build strong relationships with UK dealers and clients
- Identify and implement operational efficiencies
- Build a strong internal relationship with the Managing Director and work together collaboratively
- Partner with the external Marketing provider to create content and ensure campaigns reach the widest audience
Your skills and experience will include:
- Proven success managing a team
- Being naturally entrepreneurial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, vibrant attitude
- Team player
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client has been delivering a wide range of premium, eco-friendly products to their ever-growing client base for over 30 years. They are specialists in their industry and manage the product life cycle all in-house, from design right through to installation.
With a flat organisational structure, this company fosters a collaborative working environment, and over time, as Assistant Sales Director you will be supported to progress to Sales Director. You will benefit from a competitive salary that will increase after 3 and 6 months, bonuses, car allowance…
We are working exclusively with our client on this Assistant Sales Director vacancy and are committed to submitting candidates ASAP, so please apply to this advert quickly, or for more information call Grace or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.