Customer Service Advisor, £18,500, Blandford Forum
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll act as the company’s key point of contact and provide high levels of customer service. Using the company’s IT systems, you’ll process customers’ orders in a timely manner whilst building excellent rapport over the telephone and using written forms of communication.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor:
- Professionally handling incoming calls and processing any complaints
- Providing support to customers regarding their accounts, order status, products or services
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys
- Liaising daily with internal and external customers and the sales team
- All associated administration within the customer service department such as filing, producing quotations, updating the database
As the Customer Service Advisor, you’ll have:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Proven communication skills and be passionate about building relationships with customers and colleagues
- Good IT skills, preferably with experience using Excel and Word
- Good attention to detail and organisation
- A naturally positive and enthusiastic attitude and enjoy working as part of a team
A well-established Blandford based vital manufacturer, who are instrumental in providing solutions as part of our Key Worker supply chain.
Established c70 years ago, the company is award winning and has an enviable reputation of being a long-standing, highly regarded Dorset-based employer, supplying into national government and public & private services.
As Customer Service Advisor, you’ll play an important role working in a small and friendly team providing a service that makes a difference.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll enjoy a good basic salary, 25 days holiday (+BHs), above statutory pension scheme, a great team environment, modern offices as well as free parking.
Call Harley or Tina for more information on this immediately available Customer Service Advisor permanent opportunity, which is exclusively being recruited by Rubicon Recruitment Group, or apply directly to this advert.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.